Thursday, October 6, 2011

Gone

I still don't think I'm comfortable with the fact that she's...
Gone
that as much as I love her she's...
Gone
my love may never bring her back, because she's...
Gone
My heart reaches out to her through silent cries, but they fall on deaf ears, because she's...
Gone
We speak...
I feel the distance in our conversation, because she has distanced her heart out of my reach...
I'm lost in emotion with no outlet, just pint-up-desire...
Having no avenue to drive away these feelings of unfulfillment...
Finding no peace in friendship...
But she ignores my courtship...
Because she's...
Gone
And it's my fault she's...
Gone
So I find myself being angry at bad decisions...
Unable to forgive my past iniquities...
I was inadequate...
unattentive...
did respond fast enough...
To the signs that shown brighter than florescent advertisement...
So...
She's...
Gone
buy my hand what was once whole is destroyed...
torn apart...
incomplete...
beyond repair...
Because it's...
Gone
and though she may come back in flesh, she is still...
Gone
In spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment