Sunday, October 23, 2011

The CURB

I have so much going on in my life…
So much bearing down on these shoulders of mine…
It's funny…
I was talking to my grandmother the other day, having a conversation about just this...
I don't stress…
I don't know how to hold onto the burdens of this world for long...
Dont't let these trouble get me down at all…
I guess…
I was built like this for a reason…
Because looking back on this life of mine, if i actually took the time to stress about this life I have lead…
I wouldn't be here!!
I would have ended this existence long ago.
But God has built me perfectly to be able to withstand SO MUCH!
and I am not just talking about my own issues.
i often times act as a counselor/confidant/open ear for those around me.
and due to my personality i take their issues on as my own.
helping them find resolutions and answers.
helping them to find some significant type of resolve in their lives.
But that is the calling that God has placed on me.
For me to be here for more then my own selfish desires.
He calls me to constantly be a leader.
The thing about being a leader that a lot of people fail to acknowledge.
is to be a LEADER
you have to be a SLAVE to the people.
So I stand here.
Prepared
ready
for this world to throw it's very worse at me.
Knowing that I have been built perfectly
for this calling.
I leave my doubts,
drawbacks,
fear,
and hesitation
on
THE CURB

No comments:

Post a Comment