Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Other Person

Just know, if you have ever liked the person your dating, someone else likes them too.. 
someone that won't have all the problems and the drama you put them through…
someone that will honor and appreciate the special things they do..
and if you find offense in these early words in this poem, then the person with the problem just might be you…

Your impatient, but that other person will wait all day…
you hardly listen, but that other person wants to hear every words I say…
Your quick to turn your back on me , but that other person will always yearn to stay…
and your horrible in the bed, but that other person got the stuff make you show up to work late…

you pick arguments, but the other person just wants to pick movies…
the other persons my biggest supporter, while you all worried about the groupies…
Your mouth knows no honesty, the other person only wants to speak truthfully…
Your to focused on the surface, but that other person sees through me…

You, see you are mad at my current situation, but that other person happy with my potential…
you only see where i am , and that other person desires to know everything I've been through..
you are just a shadow of a being, but that other person is the stencil...
that other person is sane, and I swear to God that you are mental…

you try to hurt me with your words, but the person will only use them to show they care...
Sometimes I don't know if you truly have my back, but when I turn around other person will always be there...
and your always focused on your weave, but that other person will have natural hair...
your selfish as hell, but that other person knows how to share...

you flirt way too much, but that other person don't see nobody…
You stay out too late, that other person goes out but is the first to leave the party…
You get exited about my attire, but that other person is captivated by this body…
you make me sick, but that other person is a hot toddy…

you get mad at my hobbies, but that other person appreciates we are not exactly the same…
the other person wonders why their not here, and you wonder why you remain…
You stress me out all day, but that other person does things to remove my strain...
You don't want a title, the other person wants to share names…

You show no excitement in my accomplishments, that other person will throw me a party…
That other person is excited by change, while your just fine monotony…
You make me sick to my stomach, but that other person gives me experiences that are out of body…
that other person gets along with everyone, and your way too snobby... 

You question why your here, they know that God sent them to me
They pull me closer, you know I'm on the edge but still push me...
you want to go to a 5 star hotel for sex, they'll get it in the hooptie...
You stingy with yours, but they'll have friendly puddy...

You yell, bitch and moan
they never elevate their tone…

they sing to me on the phone…
while our conversation make me feel like I'm alone..

You never see when you do wrong..
while they see the advantage of getting along…

All you do is build walls, that other person wants too build a home...

You are partial bias and manipulative…
They show me how much love a heart can give…

You are frightened by my children, they want to have more kids…
they are humble and god fearing, but your egos way too big...

Your afraid of our love, while that other person thinks that's the only way to live…

We have a physical connection, but the other person connects with me spiritual...
You think I never say anything important, but the other persons sees my actions and says baby I'm hearing you...
you nit pick everything I do, that other person is not as critical...
You need to beat it, but the other persons a smooth criminal...

That other person wants to heal me, while you just leave me hurtin'…
You don't want to fight for this, they are not afraid of workin'...
You're indecisive about us, but that other person will be absolutely certain...
arrivederci, adios, peace out, I'm going to find this other person...

and I'm not mad at you for not being this other person...
I'm just trying to say what you doing clearly is not working...
I don't know much, but their one thing I know for certain..
by being so hesitant in love who are you really hurtin...




No comments:

Post a Comment